Monday, December 8, 2014
Assalamu Alaikum Dear Parents
Time is just flying by and winter break is already at the door.
So far we are working on our daily vocabulary related to weather and winter clothing and activities, using it in sentences, questions and answers. Al Hamdulillah, students gaining more fluency in French and are able to describe and talk about winter.
We are still working on our first story “L’Arbre Ungali”. We already finished the 3 reading comprehension and writing activities related to the story “Les questions totals,Les mots en ordre and Les questions partielles.”. We did also the sentence structure and learned about the main parts of the sentence: the subject and the verb.
- Tuesday, December 9, we are having the 2st French test: spelling, les mots en ordre and the negative form.
- The spelling list for Tuesday is:
- Je brosse mes dents.
- Je fais ma prière.
- Tu prends ton petit-déjeuner.
- Elle se réveille le matin.
- Il va à l’école.
- Les mots en ordre and Les questions partielles are related to the story. We did the same activity in class and students worked on it with their partners. We worked on the sentence structure class and students are familiar with it.
Jazakum Allah Kheiran for your cooperation and your support.
Dr Amina Ould-brahim,