Alhamdulillah, grade 5 had a great week before heading out to March break.
Yesterday, they had a very interesting presentation from Dr. Gehan Ibrahim about the skull and central nervous system (function and pathology). Thank you Dr. Gehan and jazakAllahu khayr for your time and effort.
Friday, all enjoyed delicious pies and fun activities in celebration of "Pi Day". A big Thank you to all the parents who sent the scrumptious pies. JazakumAllahu khayran.
In addition to that, we were able to collect lots of items for Sadaqa Food Bank!! Alhamdulillah! What a way to end the week!!
Reminders to students:
- , bring you Science Fair materials. You have two periods to work on them at school.
- Start working on the Science assignment (Diseases and Disorders) as the due date is .
- Read. Don't forget your Reading Logs
- Help your parents and HAVE FUN!!
- Lastly, if you haven't handed it to Tr. Mohammad, he's still waiting on a few more good copies of Language Speeches Monday after the break.